недеља, 7. јун 2009.

Marilyn Manson Q&A with The Guardian

Marilyn Manson, 40, was born Brian Warner in Ohio. In 1989 he formed the band Marilyn Manson And The Spooky Kids. His lyrics and lifestyle have attracted a cult following and led to him being banned from performing in some US states. His new album, The High End Of Low, is out now.

When were you happiest?

About 15 minutes ago: I'm on medication and it's starting to wear off.

What is your greatest fear?

Fear is something I instil in other people, mostly young girls.

What is your earliest memory?

When I was seven or eight, I was playing with my Scooby-Doo and Daphne toys, and had a strange feeling. It was my first sexual arousal. Now I feel that all girls with red hair are of the devil.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

My shyness.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Fear of commitment.

Other than a property, what's the most expensive thing you've bought?

An engagement ring for Dita Von Teese. I didn't get a refund.

What is your most treasured possession?

Either Hitler's coat hanger or my bedroom walls, because I've written all my lyrics on them.

What makes you unhappy?

Not being in control of my life.

What do you most dislike about your appearance?

That it causes so many girls to cry.

What is your favourite smell?

Cocaine.

What is your favourite word?

"Etcetera."

What do you owe your parents?

I support my parents, so I think I owe them only an apology for being me.

What is your most unappealing habit?

Being very affectionate and attached to people, and not having enough time to spend with them.

What is your favourite book?

The Bible, because it causes me a lot of trouble. I memorised it as a child, and I've also burned it and stuck pages of it in terrible places.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?

Unfortunately, what has been the downfall of all relationships is that the love of my life is what I do.

What has been your biggest disappointment?

My last three relationships.

If you could edit your past, what would you change?

My underwear.

When did you last cry?

I shed a tear snorting a mysterious white powder someone gave me.

How do you relax?

Lying in bed with my cat on my chest and watching movies.

What is the closest you've come to death?

I've never had necrophilia.

What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

A brain transplant.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

I wish I could say record sales or awards but, since I've been blamed - unjustly - for so many acts of violence in high schools, I'm going to have to go with the death toll.

What keeps you awake at night?

The fear that someone next to me is judging me while I'm sleeping.

How would you like to be remembered?

As long as I am remembered, that's sufficient for me.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

Never go ass to mouth.

1 коментар:

  1. Interesting words, share your favorite words at favoriteWords.com. I sincerely hope it meets everyone's expectations.

    ОдговориИзбриши